Wednesday, November 20, 2013

WRMK Christmas Cards

Happy hump day!!!  I was asked to do a guest design team post for Scrapdoodles (where I work and teach classes) and I decided to use the cute North Pole paper by We R Memory Keepers.  I love the colors and the fun patterns.  For the first card I made a poinsettia and kept it really simple.


The next card uses a tag that comes on one of the 12x12 sheets.  Again, keeping it simple and letting the paper do the work for me.  I added a green scalloped border under the sentiment and added a button and twine bow.  That panel is popped up.


The last card that I made uses another tag that comes on the 12x12 paper.  Again, I added some twine and popped the tag up!


Anyway, my craft room looks like the craft fairy threw up in here.  I seriously need to do some cleaning up before I tackle any more projects! 
I'll be back again soon with more Christmas cards to share with you.

TTFN
Dawn

supplies:
paper:  WRMK and bazzill
ink:  versafine
twine and button from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment