Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Happy Holidays

Just popping on with a quick Christmas card that I made tonight.  I used my Tim Holtz embossing diffuser and an embossing folder!!  If you haven't tried this yet, you should.  I love the results!  Anyway, super quick, and super clean and simple, but I like how it turned out and I hope you do too!!


Busy, busy week for me and honestly, I don't know when it became almost the middle of November!!  I do want to just say thank you to all the veterans as today is Veterans day.  My hubby has been a Marine for over 30 years and I couldn't be prouder of him or his service to his country!!

TTFN
Dawn

Supplies:  embossing folder by darice
embossing diffuser by sizzix
stamp by PTI think big favorites # 8
silver ink by encore
red sequin
bazzill cs in peppermint and marshmallow

No comments:

Post a Comment