Sunday, June 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Cupcake!

Just popping in to share a quick little card that I made today to play along with the Featured Stamper on SCS.  The featured stamper this week is Laura, aka thecraftysister and what a fun gallery she has!!  I just got my July card kit from Simon Says Stamp yesterday and thought this was the perfect opportunity to break it in!  I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday!  It is raining here today and there is nothing I like to do more on a rainy day than play in my crap room (as I affectionately call it lol!) 


Supplies used:  paper by bazzill and Lilybee
Stamps by Simon Says Stamp
Ink by SU in pink pirouette, early espresso, rich razzleberry and crumb cake.
Button and twine and stickles on the icing

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your Sunday :)
TTFN
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment