Sunday, March 31, 2013

Playing along with the Featured Stamper on SCS

Happy Easter everyone!  I decided to play along with today's Featured Stamper on Splitcoaststampers today.  This is what I came up with.  I embossed my yellow cs with the wonderful embossing folder by SU.  One of my new faves!!  I colored another stamped butterfly by Inkadinkado with my spectrum noir pens and then added a squirt or two of goosebumps to add some texture and gloss!  There is a tiny strip of washi tape by MME along the bottom of the white panel and then I hand cut some little banners and tucked them under the main panel.  I love how bright and cheery this card turned out!  I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!!


The featured stamper challenge can be found here:  http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-f132/fs321-%7B3-31-13%7D-march-goes-out-like-lion-t570903.html and here is the card I cased:  http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2351624?&cat=500&ppuser=159472

Dawn

supplies: cardstock american crafts
ink: versafine, memento
spectrum noir markers
washi tape by MME
sentiment by Papertrey Ink - Flower Fusion
embossing folder by SU
butterfly by Inkadinkado


No comments:

Post a Comment